WELCOME TO OUR BLOG

WELCOME TO OUR BLOG

Wednesday 12 February 2014

BLOG OPENING AND INTRODUCTION

Welcome everyone to our Official Blog,

Myself and X-Axis INC has been open a mere 12 days now and already we have some amazing Ideas with a hard working and fantastically support team and member base.

The purpose of this Blog and it's future will be to keep everyone updated with what we are doing, changes we make, Regional Reps and everything else about the Site and Company.

Let me tell you a little about ME...

My name is Elizabeth Howgate, i am the owner of the site. I have for the passed 3 years managed and owned the very popular Cake Baking website and Shop called 'Sweet Elizabeth's', with over 25 wholesale clients and a huge client list.

















Owning my own Cake Shop was all i ever dreamed of, selling Party, Wedding and Events Cakes to people and Wholesalers all over America. It was very hard work but had a great start and has flourished every since.

I started trading Forex about 6 months after the shop opened, and with a very big family all wanting a piece of my shop, i found myself having more people than i needed and more time away from the shop. I did Forex, with my own money and profit and to this day it is what i do every single day. What will become of my shop, rests in the hands of a family member and i am sure she will do a great job.

I decided to open a site, with the goal of never having to close, and it sounds silly doing it with a HYIP template and Script, but the goal was and is to increase the traffic of the site while turning it in to a site that placed ads and banners and continues to pay people the % and profit given. With my capital and money i already have this will be a huge step to helping EVERYONE to financial freedom.

Welcome to the site if you are a member and welcome to the Official Blog. This Blog will be updated with News and Updates for all members and anyone new to the site or a weekly and sometimes even daily basis.

Elizabeth Howgate - CEO Axis INC

No comments:

Post a Comment